Monday, July 16, 2012

Tissue Towers!

Hello Everyone! 
 My fun find of the day??  I had to stop at Target for some crates to start making my crate seats, and just happened to run into a display of the cutest boxes of tissues!! Yes, tissues!!!They looked like giant wooden blocks- you know the kind with the letters!! Have you seen them? I can't wait to use these for word work activities, games, manipulatives, etc, etc, etc.  The cashier at Target thought I was a bit whacko buying so many boxes, but who cares?? She ended up giving me a discount for using the crates I got for shopping bags instead of using her plastic ones!  It was a good trip!! Isn't it amazing how small things can make you so happy? 





Made sure I got all the vowels!

Made sure I got a V, I, and K! 
 I call my kids VandenBerge's VIK's.  Very Important Kids!


I can't wait to use up all the tissues so I can use the boxes!!  Love products with a double duty!! 

Run to Target!! 
Joyfully!
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so cute. I was just at Target today too...I guess another trip is in the works! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here!
    I guess I need to get back to target. Those tissue boxes would work great for my kinders! My local store has been slow with stocking their deals though.

    www.krazykutekinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute tissues boxes! I haven't allowed myself to go to Target yet (I've been over spending in too many other places), but I may have to add it to my school supply list....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! I am making a trip to Target today. I love those.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!