Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Word and Sentence Surgeons


Hello Everyone!
Happy January to all!!  During this month, I love to really celebrate how much my kids have fallen in love with words!  Last year I posted about having kids become word and sentence surgeons. You can see those posts HERE   and HERE. Those activities became some our favorite things we did last year.   I have had time recently to revise and update my "Word Surgery" and "Sentence Surgery" units.  We will be working on the Word Surgery unit soon and the Sentence Surgery a little later. Here are a few of the pages you'll get in the updated units.

































Hope this helps in creating some great writers!

Have a joyful day!!
Nancy







7 comments:

  1. How creative are you?!! I haven't seen anything like this for teaching word/writing concepts. Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing your ideas!
    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love it!! My kids will do this next week. It will be a fun Friday thing. Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I bought some colorful band aids at Dollar Tree so I can do this. The kids will love it!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for both of the great activities. My kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Couldn't resist!! Such a cute name for your blog! :) Thank you for the wonderful freebies!!! VERY generous!!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to let you know what a blessing it is when you post these great freebies! I love the contraction sugery pack. I saw something like this elsewhere, but didn't have the money to purchase. Thank you for sharing!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!