Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Home Sweet Home - "Human Characteristics of Place"

Hello Everyone!
Another quick share tonight.  Next week we will be studying the differences in homes, food, and activities of humans all around us.  Kids love learning about other cultures. I put together a very tiny unit where kids can be introduced to those differences.  This unit includes a book list, a poem and mini book to make, a research activity, comparison activities, a hands on visual with heart, a word search, abc order, and "think outside the box."  I'm not sure I will get all this in next week, but I will have it handy in case. 











Gotta dash, my bookclub is wondering where I am!! :)
Till next time, have a wonder-filled week!! 
Joyfully!
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!